Dear Cacoo user:
We upgraded Cacoo earlier today and we would like to inform you of the changes that are a part of this update.
Insert Table easily
Just pressing a button on the toolbar, you can insert Table into your diagram.
Here are some tips about using table in the Cacoo diagrams:
- Select the Table and show the tool box for the Table. Add rows and columns or move cells from this toolbox.
- Edit text in the Table by double clicking the Table or pressing F2 key while the Table is selected. You can move on to next cells by pressing Tab (Shift+Tab).
- All cells on the Table can be selected by dragging a region around the Table. This will come in handy when you want to change the Table's style.
Link with Google Drive
Now you can save your Cacoo diagrams on Google Drive or share your diagrams with your friends and colleagues using Google Drive's share functionality.
Export to Google Drive option has been added. No troublesome steps, such as exporting your diagrams to your desktop and uploading to Google Drive, any more.
About link with Google Drive setting, please check here .
Access all editing menus even on a smaller screen
For those who couldn't see all buttons on the toolbar while using Cacoo on smaller monitors, the menu has been added on the upper left corner of the editing page so that you can access all functionalities.
You might find features and shortcut keys that you didn't know about from this new menu, too.
Please try it.
Optimized diagrams on smartphones
Better viewing diagrams experience on smartphones.
Tap on the diagram preview and slide on it to see sheets easily.
- Change title, description and privacy setting without opening the editing page.
- All editing operations on Cacoo are saved automatically. The saving status is shown at the lower right corner of the editing page.
- Moving to different pages or changing sorting order on the diagram list page became faster.
※ For Google Chrome users
We are aware that users are experiencing issues on the editing page when using Cacoo on Google Chrome. We are researching and trying to resolve the issue. For the meantime, if you are having a problem, changing Google Chrome setting might solve the problem. Please refer this blog post for details.
We are going to add features requested by our users and improve Cacoo even more in the upcoming updates.
Please enjoy using Cacoo and we hope you look forward to seeing continued updates.