Dear Cacoo users:
Cacoo has been upgraded lately. With this update, the following functioanlities are added.
Available for organizations through Google Apps
Cacoo has integrated with Google Apps. By using Cacoo for Google Apps, you can:
1. Single sign on to Cacoo using Google Apps account
2. Access Cacoo from the link on the global bar
3. Show a diagram in a viewer between the lines on Gmail when there is the URL of Cacoo diagrams in the mail.
If you are an admin of Google Apps, you can install Cacoo for Google Apps for free. Please try it out.
Try the exporting feature that was limited to the paid plan users.
Vector format exporting, including PDF or PPT, is now available for the free plan users to try it out (up to 3 times).
Please check the better exported file's quality that doesn't deteriorate when it's enlarged and is suitable for printing out.
More APIs for getting diagram contents, adding images and more
- Add meta data to the objects or pull diagram data with XML
- Operative APIs for adding and deleting images
- Open the editor by authenticating via API
- Added more sample applications using Cacoo API
We are going to add features requested by our users and improve Cacoo even more in the upcoming updates.
Please enjoy using Cacoo and we hope you look forward to seeing continued updates.