Lately we've been receiving reports about issues with Cacoo on Google Chrome.
Chrome contains Flash Player. People with Chrome's Flash Player seem to be having the following issues on the websites, including Cacoo, that use Flash.
- The shape of text gets changed
- Text become blurry
- Cannot copy and paste
- Dragging an objects copies it instead of moving it
- Cannot use IME
If you find these issues on Chrome, following the steps below to change the Flash Player may solve the issues.
- Enter “chrome://plugins” in Chrome's address bar.
- The list of plugins will be shown. If you don't see the details, click “Detail” on the right hand side.
- Among the Flash plugins, find the one that ends with “\pepflashplayer.dll ” (or the one which type is “PPAPI”). Click “Disable” under it.
- If no Flash plugins are enabled, enable Flash plugins except the Chrome's Flash. Chrome includes “gcswf32.dll (type “NPAPI”)”. As long as this one is enabled, there is no problem. If there is no other Flash plugins except the Chrome's Flash, please download Flash from Adobe website.
After setting Flash plugin, please try using Cacoo again.
In case setting Flash plugin doesn't solve the issues, please kindly report to us with the following information by putting your comment below or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- OS and its version
- Chrome's version
- What do you see when you open “hrome://plugins” - types of enabled and disabled Flash plugins