Dear Cacoo users:
We upgraded Cacoo earlier today and we would like to inform you of the changes that are a part of this update.
that do not snap!
Lines that do not snap to other objects are added. You can draw lines more freely.
Just one click for
No need to do copy and paste any more. Clicking duplicate button on the toolbar will duplicate objects.
Opaque is now in %. Changing parameters for positions, sizes and angles became easier.
Multiple comments of one user will be put together. Users can choose larger font size.
When you paste an object by selecting "Paste" from the contextual menu (right click menu), the object appears at where mouse is located. The page automatically scrolls so that pasted object will be shown on the screen.
Useful for presentation!
Full Screen mode
Added full screen mode on the diagram detail page. You can expand your diagram to the full monitor size. Very convenient for presentations.
- Text editing for the front object will be activated when grouped object was double clicked.
- Fixed an issue so that pasting text from other applications on Mac will keep line breaks
- Removed "Show background sheet" check box from the sheet setting as it was confusing
- Improved not to save the browser screen when a user press Command+S with Safari on Mac
- Improved message when user become offline
Easy start for new users! Recommend Cacoo to your friends!
Added "Get Started" contents!
This shows the basic 5 steps for start using Cacoo.
Users who complete all steps will receive a gift!
Find the "Get Started" tab on the first page when you sign in Cacoo and try these steps!
Note: To hide "Get Started" tab, click "Don’t show 'Get Started' tab" on the page. You can show it again by clicking "Show 'Get Started' tab" on the Settings page.
We are going to add features requested by our users and improve Cacoo even more in the upcoming updates.
Please enjoy using Cacoo and we hope you look forward to seeing continued updates.