Cacoo for Google+ Hangouts
Google+ Hangouts is Google’s official multi-person video chat tool on Google+. Using Cacoo for Google+ Hangouts, members can share diagrams during a live video chat. No matter how far the other members are, you’ll feel as if everyone is in the same room with one whiteboard.
When nulab was established about 10 years ago, we used to video chat with our customers in Tokyo. We had a hard time to communicate with them because of the worst qualities of sound and screen images. I believe we used to use Wiki to take notes. Now there are great chat tools and we can have meetings with anyone no matter where they are. We are happy to be used Cacoo on Google’s Google+ Hangouts. Experience the new type of meetings.
Using Cacoo for Google+ Hangouts:
- Access http://launch-hangouts.cacoo.com/ from the above button.
- Press “Launch Cacoo for Google+ Hangouts” button
- Add more people to the video chat and press the “Hangt out” button
- Cacoo for Google+ Hangouts will be loaded for you to start drawing a diagram
* While you are using Google+ Hangouts, you can select Cacoo for Google+ Hangouts from the Apps menu to start Cacoo for Google+ Hangouts, too.
When using Google+, you can start a Hangout at any time. This will begin a multi-person video chat with circles or the individuals you choose. Hangout supports up to 10 people in a room at the same. They're a fun way to hang out with friends and family when you're online.
About Google+ Hangouts
We hope you’ll enjoy Cacoo for Google+ Hangouts.