Dear Cacoo users:
We upgraded Cacoo earlier today and we would tell you about the changes that are a part of this update.
Vector formats, such as SVG and PDF, were added as export options earlier. Now Cacoo supports PowerPoint exports. It'll be very useful to do your presentation with your diagrams created on Cacoo.
Please download and check the sample PPT file below:
When exporting to Power Point, you can set the aspect ratio (4:3 or 16:9), the orientation, and select sheets to export.
This feature is available for users who have subscribed the Plus plan or Team plan. If you haven't upgraded your Cacoo account, we hope this feature would encourage you to upgrade your plan.
- Thai is added as the 20th supported languages on Cacoo. We are still looking for more good translators. If you are interested in helping translate Cacoo, please apply from here.
- Ownership of diagrams and Shared Folders can be transfered to other users.
- Users can now leave shared diagrams and Shared Folders.
- Horizontal, vertical, and 45-degree lines can be drawn by holding Shift key.
- A sheet can be selected from the dropdown list on the editor. You can go to other sheets very quickly.
- If you are using Cacoo on Mac, Command+[ and Command+] switch to other sheets.
We are going to add features requested by our users and improve Cacoo even more in the upcoming updates. Please enjoy using Cacoo and we hope you look forward to seeing continued updates.